ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth Development Board
⚠️Please note that all policy page on site only applies to items purchased from our store: https://www.lilygo.cc.
At present, the price of the platform does not include any tax.
European customers should pay attention to the tax problem after the package reaches the local country, which needs to be borne/handled by the customer, the local policy shall prevail
[orders over 150 euros may generate tax (Amount for reference only), for orders over this amount, we will not inform the customer separately, so please pay attention to it by yourself.]
People with programming foundation[engineers / students / makers, etc..]
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Please read the following rules carefully before submitting your order, otherwise, we can't process your order.
- For international orders, please make sure the language of the delivery address is in English
- For domestic orders (Mainland China), please make sure the language of the delivery address is Chinese.
- For Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan orders, please provide your tax ID number, or the corresponding ID card number, and the corresponding GUI Number if the recipient is a company name.
Methods & Delivery Time
- Standard Express: 25-30 Days
- EUB: 25-30 Days
- YunTu Express: 10-20 Days
- DHL: 10-17 Days
- FedEx: 10-17 Days
- YanWen: 20-35 Days
Please note that all delivery times are estimated for reference only.
During ship, maybe some methods of transport do not update the logistic track until the parcel reaches the destination country.
If you do not see one of the above shipping methods when checking out, it may be because your country does not support that shipping method, please select one of the available channels already listed or contact us for help.
Please make sure your address is fully filled in (including province and continent, which will affect the shipping time of your order)
For more details please check our shipping policy.
A basic development board with LCD, and a built-in ESP32 chip as master control, supports daily entry-level programming.
|MCU||ESP32 Xtensa dual-core LX6 microprocessor|
|Wireless Connectivity|| Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n, BL V4.2+BLE
|Onboard functions||Buttons: l006+I007, battery power detection|
For 1.14 inch ST7789V IPS LCD
- Resolution: 135 x 240
- High Density 260 PPI
- 4-Wire SPI interface
- Working Power Supply: 3.3V
- 1.14" diagonal
- Full-color TFT Display
- Drive: ST7789
3. Pin diagram
T-Display CH9102F Chip [4MB/ 16MB ]Options
1 X TTGO T-Display
1 X Power Cable
2 X Pin
You can also get more technical support on GitHub
- Copy TFT_eSPI to the <C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Arduino\libraries> directory
- Open Arduino IDE, find TFT_eSPI in the file, and for example, the T-Display factory test program is located at TFT_eSPI -> FactoryTest, you can also use other sample programs provided by TFT_eSPI 3 In the Arduino IDE tool options, select the development board ESP32 Dev Module, select Disable in the PSRAM option, select 4MB in the Flash Size option, Other keep the default
- Select the corresponding serial port. If you are not sure, please remove all the serial ports, leaving the board in the USB connection state, just select that one
- Finally, click upload, the right arrow next to the tick
SD card connection
Demonstrate how to use the second SPI device, using the SD card as a demonstration device
Has passed CE/ FCC/ UKCA/ MIC certification
（LILYGO exclusive; unauthorized use is prohibited, otherwise, legal responsibility will be pursued.）
If necessary, please refer to our certification page
The case is useful, the processor is powerful, and the display is great.
These devices cost effectively allow the hobbyist and professional all the features necessary to build robust, all inclusive projects.
Several of these should be required in every toolbox .
Habe schon mehrere Projekte damit realisiert und bin sehr begeistert. Werde in Zukunft noch weitere Module einsetzen !
Well made with additional supports for the screen. Me likeeee