USB To TTL Automatic Downloader Development Board Open Source Module
⚠️Please note that all policy page on site only applies to items purchased from our store: https://www.lilygo.cc.
At present, the price of the platform does not include tax.
Customers in Europe should pay attention to the tax problem after the package reaches the local country.
[orders over 150 euros may generate tax, which needs to be borne/handled by the customer, the local policy shall prevail.]
People with programming foundation[engineers / students / makers, etc..]
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Methods & Delivery Time
Standard Express: 25-30 Days
YunTu Express: 15-20 Days
DHL: 10-17 Days
FedEx: 10-17 Days
If you do not see one of the above shipping methods when checking out, it may be because your country does not support that shipping method, please select one of the available channels already listed or contact us for assistance.
Please note that all delivery times are estimated for reference only.
For more details please check our shipping policy.
LILYGO® TTGO T-U2T USB To TTL Automatic Downloader CH9102 Programmer Adapter Serial Development Board Open Source Module
LILYGO® T-U2T USB To TTL Automatic Downloader CH9102
- LILYGO T-U2T is the abbreviation of USB To TTL.
- The original intention of this product design is that every time you design an ESP32 circuit board, you will find that the same circuit of USB To TTL appears on the schematic, especially when creating a small-sized circuit.
- This circuit occupies a lot of space, and it also increases the cost, so we want to change it, Finally, we discovered that each product also has another feature that is the USB interface with TYPE-C.
- So based on the characteristics of the male Type-c and female Type-C USB ports, we separately designed the CH9102 USB interface chip and automatic download circuit into the shape of a USB adapter.
- We will start with new products (for example T-display e-paper version), there is no longer a duplicate USB To TTL circuit on the motherboard.
- And you only need a T-U2T to use the LILYGO motherboard. T-U2T is also an open-source product. Other products with USB To TTL circuits can also be designed to be compatible with T-U2T.
- This can not only save space on the circuit board but also save costs, especially in the current environment of a tight supply of chip wafers.
LILYGO T-U2T parameters
- USB chip CH9102 Max Read/Write Speed: 4Mbps
- Automatic download circuit
- boot button
- Power Indicator
- Type-C male
- Type-C female