ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth Development Board
⚠️Please note that all policy page on site only applies to items purchased from our store: https://www.lilygo.cc.
At present, the price of the platform does not include tax.
Customers in Europe should pay attention to the tax problem after the package reaches the local country.
[orders over 150 euros may generate tax, which needs to be borne/handled by the customer, the local policy shall prevail.]
People with programming foundation[engineers / students / makers, etc..]
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Methods & Delivery Time
Standard Express: 25-30 Days
YunTu Express: 15-20 Days
DHL: 10-17 Days
FedEx: 10-17 Days
If you do not see one of the above shipping methods when checking out, it may be because your country does not support that shipping method, please select one of the available channels already listed or contact us for assistance.
Please note that all delivery times are estimated for reference only.
For more details please check our shipping policy.
A basic development board with LCD, and a built-in ESP32 chip as master control, supports daily entry-level programming.
|MCU||ESP32 Xtensa dual-core LX6 microprocessor|
|Wireless Connectivity|| Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n, BL V4.2+BLE
|Serial chip||CH9102 Version|
|Onboard functions||Buttons: l006+I007, battery power detection|
For 1.14 inch ST7789V IPS LCD
- Resolution: 135 x 240
- High Density 260 PPI
- 4-Wire SPI interface
- Working Power Supply: 3.3V
- 1.14" diagonal
- Full-color TFT Display
- Drive: ST7789
3. Pin diagram
T-Display CH9102F Chip [4MB/ 16MB ]Options
1 X TTGO T-Display
1 X Power Cable
2 X Pin
You can also get more technical support on GitHub
- Copy TFT_eSPI to the <C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Arduino\libraries> directory
- Open Arduino IDE, find TFT_eSPI in the file, and for example, the T-Display factory test program is located at TFT_eSPI -> FactoryTest, you can also use other sample programs provided by TFT_eSPI 3 In the Arduino IDE tool options, select the development board ESP32 Dev Module, select Disable in the PSRAM option, select 4MB in the Flash Size option, Other keep the default
- Select the corresponding serial port. If you are not sure, please remove all the serial ports, leaving the board in the USB connection state, just select that one
- Finally, click upload, the right arrow next to the tick
SD card connection
Demonstrate how to use the second SPI device, using the SD card as a demonstration device
Has passed CE/ FCC/ UKCA/ MIC certification
（LILYGO exclusive; unauthorized use is prohibited, otherwise, legal responsibility will be pursued.）
If necessary, please refer to our certification page
Works very good, Fast shipping
The shipping and the packaging were good.
Fantastic board !!